MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Question related to paid Link building services?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question related to paid Link building services?
Hi, I have a website related to SEO topic but because it is new so it has no much web traffic. So because I need some good flow of traffic to my site so I am thinking to buy some backlink building services to enhance my website traffic. My question is " is paid link building services have worth and should buy or not?
As far as I've seen paid link building will only harm you. Usually its just a spam service that uses a program to post links to forums and other websites. I wouldn't recommend it.
(06-28-2021, 09:48 AM)robiro1 Wrote: As far as I've seen paid link building will only harm you. Usually its just a spam service that uses a program to post links to forums and other websites. I wouldn't recommend it.

Yes. Even your ranking will spike to first or second page at the beginning, it wont stay long. More importantly, if you got caught, google will punish you and you will have a hard time going up again.