MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Migrate cPanel account from one server to another

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrate cPanel account from one server to another
I got two servers (first Server I'm hosting from provider, second is my local host in my office). I consider to stop the hosting provider service since I got server at my office. So can i somehow migrate my cPanel account from first server to my own server? It would be nice if able to keep same passwords on email account.
(07-05-2021, 01:34 PM)chris Wrote: I got two servers (first Server I'm hosting from provider, second is my local host in my office). I consider to stop the hosting provider service since I got server at my office. So can i somehow migrate my cPanel account from first server to my own server? It would be nice if able to keep same passwords on email account.

Use the Transfer utility in WHM and make sure not to choose to compress the account since the account has 300GB of data.