MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Backing and restoring of Windows VPS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backing and restoring of Windows VPS
Hello everyone.

Regarding the Windows VPS with IIS and SQL Server Express.

After being burned by a VPS service in the past (complete system crash), I am hoping that technology has improved.

Do any of the VPS hosting providers provide a full backup and restore service, including data and operating system, at a reasonable price on low-end VPS packages?

I need to be able to perform ad-hoc backups of the entire system so that I can restore from them if the entire machine crashes and I lose my VPS.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Backing and restoring of Windows VPS - by MishkaThg - 10-26-2021, 10:12 AM