MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Mail and Hosting problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail and Hosting problem
I am using mailing and hosting for a domain, Both hosting are on the different vendor. For mailing, I am using the Gandi server.
I did some changes in configurations now I am not able to solve the site down and Mail not working issues?
I think there is some problem with DNS configurations.
Could anyone please help me in this?
Which DNS records and Name server I need to check?
or For mailing and Hosting need different NS, A record??

Messages In This Thread
Mail and Hosting problem - by StevenB - 06-30-2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Mail and Hosting problem - by Niklas - 07-01-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Mail and Hosting problem - by wesen - 07-03-2021, 09:14 AM