MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Center the wordpress menu items

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center the wordpress menu items
Can anyone guide me how to center the wordpress menu items in the main nav? I tried using inspect element. But I am not able to find the element where I can provide text-align:center. <<snip>>

Messages In This Thread
Center the wordpress menu items - by jeffreedhmer - 07-03-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Center the wordpress menu items - by Victor R - 07-05-2021, 09:54 AM