MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What are the best options for server that support Python?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best options for server that support Python?
Hi,
I hope this forum is best for my question,
I assume that shared/reseller hosting don't support "pip" command in Python,
Then my question is, what's my options for server that support Python with pip command and install packages?

Regards.
(06-25-2021, 05:08 PM)farhana Wrote: Hi,
I hope this forum is best for my question,
I assume that shared/reseller hosting don't support "pip" command in Python,
Then my question is, what's my options for server that support Python with pip command and install packages?

Regards.

The best option is to set up your virtual environment and use pip from there. Go for a virtual server, if not the dedicated. But shared should not be an option.
You can host Python apps on shared hosting with cPanel.

https://docs.cpanel.net/knowledge-ba...i-application/