MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to become Windows / Linux VPS Provider

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to become Windows / Linux VPS Provider
Hey guys,

I would like to know the process and cost of a vps Provider. which cloud / cluster services they bought and which technology they applied and a cluster divided into multiple instances of windows / Linux. few days ago I bought a Windows vps for testing my project, i am required this vps on region based, a provider arranged as per my requirement, I would like to know this process. Is anyone describe me in detail please.

I think they bought cluster or something else, but i am not sure whats actually happening.

Thanks
You get a dedicated server from a datacenter then you create VPSs from it with virtualization method. The typical way to do it is use Solusvm + WHMCS for setting up and selling KVM VPS's.
If you want to make profit but you don't want to rent a server, just build one and go with a colocation service will do.