MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
requirements to run vpn service?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requirements to run vpn service?
Hello, I'd like to start a VPN service, however I'm not sure what the requirements are for a reputable service, and can I use a cloud VPS or any server?
Users will be limited to a maximum of 20 people, however I want the service to be of good quality and affordable.

I'm hoping to come up with some solutions or ideas for it.

Thank you very much.
(06-28-2021, 12:26 PM)jeffreedhmer Wrote: Hello, I'd like to start a VPN service, however I'm not sure what the requirements are for a reputable service, and can I use a cloud VPS or any server?
Users will be limited to a maximum of 20 people, however I want the service to be of good quality and affordable.

I'm hoping to come up with some solutions or ideas for it.

Thank you very much.

You need to consider the technical side like what platform to use (i.e. openvpn). Also, security, performance, capacity, usage policies (privacy, terms of service, etc).

You could achieve these things using virtualized instances for sure.