MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Dedicated server with GPU for mining

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dedicated server with GPU for mining
I need some suggestions for a host that can offer a good price on a dedicated server with one GPU? (1080TI or higher)
I need at least 99.9% uptime.
Renting servers for GPU mining is going to be more expensive than buying the hardware outright. That being said, you'll be able to get some on-demand GPU instances from AWS, OVH and Linode.

Personally, I'd recommend OVH based on experience, but your mileage may vary.
(06-28-2021, 01:34 PM)StevenB Wrote: I need some suggestions for a host that can offer a good price on a dedicated server with one GPU? (1080TI or higher)
I need at least 99.9% uptime.

I have tried Microsoft Azure GPU 2 years ago to Mining Bitcoin but the incoming was zero.
Maybe I am the one who does not know how mining works.