MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Best method to backup your windows pc?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best method to backup your windows pc?
Do you backup your important data to another hdd on your windows desktop? or any software or method to backup?
(07-01-2021, 03:13 AM)kufthz Wrote: Do you backup your important data to another hdd on your windows desktop? or any software or method to backup?

I personally use an external backup drive to backup my files and data.
(07-01-2021, 03:13 AM)kufthz Wrote: Do you backup your important data to another hdd on your windows desktop? or any software or method to backup?

My setup right now is AOMEI Backupper to an external HD (daily backups).
PolarBackup to the cloud (basically runs at all times).
AOMEI worked when I had a hard drive crash last year. I'm not that confident about PolarBackup but it's super cheap for the space I need and hopefully I'll never have to use it.