MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Slow response time problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow response time problem
I have some domains hosted on a shared hosting, sometimes when I open a page of one of those domains my browser waits for about 5-10 seconds. I don't know if this happens to everyone, when visiting one of my websites, but the strange thing is that when the page opens, everything else works perfectly fine and fast (different pages and even domains).

It's as if it was more a problem of my computer/browser than of the hosting itself, since if its response time was slow it should happen every time and not only at the first attempt to open the page. In any case, in different shared hosting services I have noticed some slow response times, but I don't know if it is due to the same problem, any ideas?
(07-03-2021, 10:08 AM)Niklas Wrote: I have some domains hosted on a shared hosting, sometimes when I open a page of one of those domains my browser waits for about 5-10 seconds. I don't know if this happens to everyone, when visiting one of my websites, but the strange thing is that when the page opens, everything else works perfectly fine and fast (different pages and even domains).

It's as if it was more a problem of my computer/browser than of the hosting itself, since if its response time was slow it should happen every time and not only at the first attempt to open the page. In any case, in different shared hosting services I have noticed some slow response times, but I don't know if it is due to the same problem, any ideas?

If it happens only to your sites then you'd know it's a problem with either the host or the sites themselves, not your computer/internet/etc.
(07-03-2021, 10:08 AM)Niklas Wrote: I have some domains hosted on a shared hosting, sometimes when I open a page of one of those domains my browser waits for about 5-10 seconds. I don't know if this happens to everyone, when visiting one of my websites, but the strange thing is that when the page opens, everything else works perfectly fine and fast (different pages and even domains).

That sounds like it may be a problem with DNS resolution, either with the provider or your ISP. Since you say it happens with some other sites/hosts also, that feels like it's local to your PC or your ISP.