MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Is there a list of hosting provider who accepts bitcoin for payment?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a list of hosting provider who accepts bitcoin for payment?
I use to try that vpsmalaysia which accepts bitcoin. 
I used their shared plan during that time but my domain expired since I didn't have time to put contents to it and monetize. might have some time now due to the lockdown. 
So Is there a list of hosting provider who accepts bitcoin and also cheaper?
(06-24-2021, 05:12 PM)viv.stephns Wrote: I use to try that vpsmalaysia which accepts bitcoin. 
I used their shared plan during that time but my domain expired since I didn't have time to put contents to it and monetize. might have some time now due to the lockdown. 
So Is there a list of hosting provider who accepts bitcoin and also cheaper?

There are many web-hosts out there who accept bitcoin as a method of payment. You can find some of them in link:
https://roadtoblogging.com/bitcoin-web-hosting/