MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Center the wordpress menu items

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Center the wordpress menu items
Can anyone guide me how to center the wordpress menu items in the main nav? I tried using inspect element. But I am not able to find the element where I can provide text-align:center. <<snip>>
Have you looked in your theme Customizer to see if the theme developer makes that possible. If not, try contacting the theme developer and asking there. What theme you are using? Check in Wordpress support if the theme has a forum there.