MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Recommendation for dedicated hosting?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendation for dedicated hosting?
I plan on buying some dedicated servers so I can use them to sell VPS'. OVHcloud is looking like a good option but I was wondering if there is anything better out there?

Who do you guys source from?
It all depends on your budget and how much performance you want, but I was always happy with Casbay. Their support was outstanding even in the face of some of my more ... demanding ... customers. I always wondered why they don't get much love around here.