MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Cloud Hosting Suggestions?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloud Hosting Suggestions?
Hello everyone,

Currently I am running wordpress education website on Shared hosting and what to move to a cloud hosting.
Could you please suggest me some Cloud hosting provider?
Cloud is usually chosen for better redundancy (less downtime) than performance. But some providers do have a good balance of redundancy and performance.

Why are you looking to change? Are you currently experiencing performance issues with your current provider?
(07-08-2021, 03:20 PM)kufthz Wrote: Cloud is usually chosen for better redundancy (less downtime) than performance. But some providers do have a good balance of redundancy and performance.

Why are you looking to change? Are you currently experiencing performance issues with your current provider?

thanks you for response. yes, its very slow and I am looking to expand my business into other areas, so cloud will be a good choice for me at this stage.
Do you have any suggestions?
Had you tried any Optimization for the wordpress website?
May I know which region currently do you use so that I can suggest you the provider
(07-08-2021, 04:02 PM)kufthz Wrote: Had you tried any Optimization for the wordpress website?
May I know which region currently do you use so that I can suggest you the provider

I'm looking for Singapore or Malaysia, and yes I have done Optimization of the site but didn't success
For cloud hosting in Asia I recommend Casbay
Can also checkout these providers

Litspeed
Shinjiru
Mondoze
BlueHost
Hostgator
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check them out